While minimizing space requirements and sparing that "puffy" look you might expect from a recliner, this zero wall power recliner doesn't hold back when it comes to contemporary style. Subtle touches such as sporty jumbo stitching, nailhead trim and a "weather worn" effect on the upholstery give this handsome piece a buttoned-up appeal and fresh feel. One touch power means infinite ways to recline in style.
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- One touch power control with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Tight back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Nailhead trim with antiqued goldtone finish
- Power cord included; UL-listed
On sale at Furniture and Mattress Warehouse on Felch Street in Holland, MI. Proudly serving Western Michigan since 2007.
*If assembly is required, there may be an additional charge. Please contact with any questions. Does not apply to upholstery